Newport, RI - - July 6, 2004 - -Roskelly Inc. won awards for eight different brand identities at the LOGO 2004 competition. These logos were chosen from among thousands of entries and will appear in the Annual Big Book of Logos to be published later in July.
The clients and their logos which were recognized for excellence include:
- Adams Headwear for their BallMark logo
- American Biophysics for their Mosquito Magnet and LureVac brand identities,
- Interstate Navigation for a Block Island Ferry logo,
- M4 Image,
- Cromwell Dental for their corporate logos along
- Fish Teezer, a fishing guide service.
Thomas Roskelly, Creative Director, Roskelly said, “It is extremely gratifying to win eight awards in this very prestigious competition. Our goal is always to increase the effectiveness and awareness of our client's brand, while building a clear, distinctive message that will break through the clutter. We are especially pleased to be recognized for such a diverse range of clients which validates our ability to research and understand a wide range categories of business.”
Roskelly Inc. has been operating as brand development consultants in Newport & Portsmouth, RI for eleven years and has a diversified national client base.